HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training
Our HIIT training workout is fun, effective and great for all levels. This class combines bursts of high intensity cardio (with or without weights) with short rest periods. This type of training is designed to keep your heart rate up and burn more fat in less time. HIIT is highly effective for weight loss, speed and agility training, and strength training.
All levels welcome. Non-heated.
Our Circuit Training class is designed to build strength and develop muscular endurance. The class combines resistance training with high-intensity intervals - the most effective way to burn calories and change your body composition in the least amount of time. This is a full body workout using weights, machines and other gym equipment.
Suitable for all levels!
Our Hot Pilates class combines flexibility, muscle strength, and endurance in one class. This class builds on the foundational elements of stability, breathing, balance, but kicks it up a notch by adding heat and cardio intervals. This is a kick-butt full body workout that will leave you feeling so accomplished you won't want to leave before booking your next sweat session!
This is a heated class. The room is set to 100 degrees.
*Express classes run 50 minutes.
Get ready to move, strengthen and tone! This rigorous 60-minute yoga class will challenge and energize your mind and body. It promises to elevate your heart rate, tone your muscles and strengthen your core. Power Yoga is our most intense form of yoga offered. Advanced postures such as arm balances, inversions and binding poses may be incorporated, as an option.
*Offer in Non-Heated.
Restorative Yoga focuses on building depth and connection, relieving stress, and centering your mind. Students will practice passive and relaxing postures to increase flexibility and release tight muscles. Ideal for all students including injuries, beginners and advanced.
All levels welcome. This class is heated to 85 degrees and includes props - bolsters, blocks and straps.
Our Vinyasa Flow class will work on synchronizing breath to movement, while strengthening and lengthening muscles. This style of yoga will help you build strength, flexibility and balance, while tightening and firming up your muscles. It will help improve circulation, give you energy, and a calm your mind. Advanced options and balances may be incorporated; however, the class is suitable for all levels.
All levels welcome. This class is heated per instructor's preference.
*Offered in 60 & 75 minutes.
Barefoot?! Yes - Barefoot Bootcamp is a fun fusion of pilates, yoga, and HIIT (high intensity interval training) using body weight and light weights. This class will help you develop long, lean muscles, and it is safe and effective for all levels. There will always be advanced options and modified options for those just beginning or needing a low impact workout. Ditch the shoes and grab a mat!
This is a non heated class. Mat required - all other equipment will be provided.
- New students must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class in order to park and fill out any necessary paperwork.
- Personal items may be stored in cubbies outside the yoga studios or in the cell phone lockers in the reception area. Please, no cell phones in class.
- Yoga mat required for all yoga and hot pilates classes. You may also rent a mat at the reception desk for $2. Towels and all other yoga equipment will be provided.
- Shoes required for circuit training classes only. Shoes are optional for HIIT classes.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late to class Hot Pilates, or 10 minutes late to any other class, you will not be able to attend that class. Please call the studio at (408) 753-9277 if you have questions regarding rescheduling your class.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 1 hour prior to the start of class.
- If you reserved a spot and either late cancel (within the 1-hour window) or do not show up, we reserve the right to charge a $25 fee. (NOTE: If you need to cancel due to emergency, please call the studio at (408) 753-9277 so you will not be charged.)